Arnold Ventures is a philanthropy dedicated to tackling some of the most pressing problems in the United States. Our core objective is to maximize opportunity and minimize injustice.
Position: Executive Assistant
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package based on qualifications
Location: Washington, D.C.
Arnold Ventures is seeking a professional and motivated individual who can serve as an Executive Assistant and provide administrative and special project support to the Washington, D.C. office.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for assisting several top AV executives with their administrative needs, including, but not limited to, tasks such as the following:
- Organizing meetings, appointments, travel, and interviews
- Aiding with project, grant, and consultant tracking and management
- Preparing meeting materials and presentations
- Reconciling corporate credit card charges and expense reimbursements
- Managing mail and calls
- Maintaining and organizing records and files on an ongoing basis to ensure organization, accuracy, and consistency
- Performing other general administrative, clerical, and receptionist duties for the office such as: receiving guests, answering phones, managing conference room calendars, photocopying, filing, and providing logistical information to guests and staff
Essential Skills, Experience, & Qualities
- At least five years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, and/or Office Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in business management/administration, accounting, communications, marketing, English, or a related field. Experience may be substituted in lieu of bachelor’s degree.
- Exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner
- Positive, professional, team-oriented, and mission-driven attitude
- Proactive, curious, adaptable, and open to embracing new challenges
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Mastery of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other standard computer software
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume, cover letter, and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject line of the email that the application is for the position of "Executive Assistant – D.C. Office." Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.