Updated: March 1, 2023
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that store information on the browser of your device when you visit a website. These text files are read by websites and help identify your computer when you return to a website. Cookies enable us to analyze how our Services are used and to monitor website performance so we can improve and manage the Services.
- Persistent cookies that last until you or your browser deletes them or until they expire.
- Session-based cookies that last only while your browser is open on your device and are deleted automatically once your browser is closed.
- Third-party cookies that are served by another party on our behalf.
- Administer and improve our Site and Services
- Monitor Site usage and trends
- Analyze users’ movements around the Site and Services
- Maintain site security and prevent forged attacks
Specifically, we use the following types of cookies:
- Analytics: We use Google Analytics to track and optimize our Site’s performance, Services, and Marketing Activities. Through Google Analytics we may capture information such as time spent on a page, how you navigate our Site, and other session and user information. To learn more about the privacy practices and opt-out mechanisms that we use for analytics purposes, please visit the following sites:
How to Manage Cookies
You can block or disable cookies or other tracking technologies on your device at any time by changing your preferences or options menu in your browser(s). You can also reject or delete the cookies that are stored on your device. You can still use our Site if you block or delete our cookies, but your ability to access certain Site features may be limited. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit aboutcookies.org.
We use information collected from cookies before they were disabled, and we stop cookies from collecting any further information if you disable one or more cookies.
Changes to Our Cookie Notice
We periodically review and update this Notice to describe new cookies or changes to our practices. You can determine when this Notice was last revised by referring to the “Updated” date at the top of this Notice. We encourage you to review the Notice whenever you interact with us to stay informed about our privacy practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
If we make significant changes to this Notice, we will notify you via a prominent notice on our Site or Services, release updates, or via email address associated with your account. If you do not agree with the privacy practices disclosed in the Notice, we recommend you stop using our Site and Services.
To submit questions about this Notice or to update or request changes to your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.